I have been an avid auto enthusiast for all my life. I have owned 12 different Corvettes (67 thru 2002), 3 El Camino SS (68, 69,81), 3 Mercedes 98,03 SL, 94E320 and a 70 GTX to mention a few. I am thoroughly versed in collector and muscle car history and values and participate in events when ever possible.
- Insurance What kind of insurance is right for your car?
- Diminished Value Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired?
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Not able to get there to touch and see your possible dream car?
- Custom car appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it.
- Motorcycles appraisals Yes, we appraise bikes!
- Boats Living here on The Gulf Coast we sometimes spend as much on our boats as we do cars or even our house.
- Prior to Loss Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth?